Is your 30 year old stock fridge just not cutting it any more? Want to extend your camping season to all four seasons? Kill the proverbial two birds with one stone and upgrade your van-life experience with a brand new refrigerator and propane heater - installed beautifully and elegantly in the existing fridge space.
Truckfridge and propex KEY FEATURES
- The Truckfridge 49 (TF49) has almost 50% more space than the stock fridge
- The TF49 actually makes ice!
- A recent desert camping trip (temps > 100 degrees) confirmed that the TF49 will keep food frozen all week (actual length depends on your battery set up)
- Propex heat system operates on a thermostat to keep your van warm and toasty all night
- Propex installs neatly under the fridge and looks like it belongs
- Safely leave your Propex running while you surf, hike, fish or forage and come back to a warm van
- Eliminate the rust/water leak potential from your existing flue for the stock fridge (note, the TF49 model does not run on propane - only AC/DC)